After first meeting with PROPERTYOLOGY last year, this is the first property we have assisted Brisbane based clients Sacha and Natalya purchase. This property is a great addition to a larger property portfolio and they continue to minimise risk through location and industry driver diversification.
Just like a healthy ‘balanced’ diet, basic, low maintenance, ‘no frills’ properties like this are important in a property portfolio of astute investors.
- Located in a capital city location
- Less than 3 km from the centre of the CBD
- Very well presented, 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment
- Part of an exceptionally low maintenance complex with body corporate fees of ONLY $400pa
- Recently renovated kitchen and open plan lounge and living area
- New floor coverings and repainted internal walls throughoutGood size bedrooms both with built in wardrobes for storage
- Good size bedrooms both with built in wardrobes for storage
- Well-presented bathroomRent independently appraised at up to $310pw
- Rent independently appraised at up to $310pw
With plenty of buyer activity and a recent reduction in the number of properties for sale in this location, PROPERTYOLOGY moved quickly to secure this property for Sacha and Natalya within a couple of days of the agent being formally appointed to sell the property.
The vendor was hopeful of achieving a sale price in excess of $300,000, however, our Buyer’s Agent team did a great job in leveraging a relationship they had built with the sales agent through other recent purchases and secured the property for ONLY $290,000!!
A fantastic outcome.
Congratulations again Sacha and Natalya. We look forward to assisting with your next purchase soon.