MARKET ANALYST, BUYER’S AGENT, ACCREDITED ADVISOR
Head of Property Market Research
QPIA®, GAICD, DipFP, DipFMBM, ComDec
“Incredibly driven, enjoys challenging the status quo to pursue better outcomes, a contrarian and a highly respected thought-leader.”
Simon Pressley is a 3-time recipient of ‘Australia’s Buyer’s Agent of the Year‘ and REIA Hall of Fame Inductee.
Having formally studied the property market history of every Australian capital city plus the 180+ regional towns across this incredibly diverse country, Simon has a strong understanding of the dozens of influential forces on property prices.
Simon’s keen interest in the connection between economics and property markets has been instrumental in identifying leading indicators to help determine which locations to invest in and which ones to avoid.
As Propertyology founder and Head of Research, Simon is a prominent go-to source for Australia’s real estate media while his property market blogs are also very insightful.
The very best of Simon’s research is reserved for Propertyology’s buyer’s agent team to help everyday Aussies invest in strategically-chosen locations all over Australia.
As a loving husband and father, Simon walks-the-walk by using that same research to make well-informed property investment and financial decisions for his own family’s financial well-being.
- 2020 REIQ Awards For Excellence ‘Buyer’s Agency Of The Year’ – WINNER
- 2019 REIQ Awards For Excellence ‘Buyer’s Agency Of The Year’ – FINALIST
- 2018 Your Investment Property Awards ‘Australia’s Buyer’s Agency of the Year’ – WINNER
- 2018 REIQ Awards For Excellence ‘Buyer’s Agency Of The Year’ – WINNER
- 2017 Telstra Business Of The Year – FINALIST
- 2017 REIQ Awards For Excellence ‘Buyer’s Agency Of The Year’ – FINALIST
- 2016 REIQ Awards For Excellence ‘Small Residential Agency Of The Year’- WINNER
- 2015 REIA Hall Of Fame
- 2015 REIQ Awards For Excellence ‘Buyer’s Agent Of The Year’- FINALIST
- 2014 + 2013 + 2012 REIQ Awards For Excellence ‘Buyer’s Agent Of The Year’- WINNER
- 2014 + 2013 + 2012 REIA Awards For Excellence ‘Buyer’s Agent Of The Year’- WINNER
- 2004 + 2005 + 2006 Australian Mortgage Awards ‘Broker of the Year’
- 1996 Commonwealth Bank ‘General Manager’s Award’
- Australian Institute of Company Directors – Graduate
- Qualified Property Investment Advisor – Diploma
- Financial Planner – Diploma
- Finance and Mortgage Broking Management – Diploma
- Real Estate Licensee (multiple states)