“Simon, how would you invest $1 million?”
- The evolution of investing in Australian real estate
- How to develop a good investment mindset
- What would Simon do if he had $1 million to invest?
- Some handy DOs and DON’Ts when investing in property markets
- How to effectively use ‘good debt’ as a valuable resource
- Misconceptions, and
- Some fascinating property market data
Propertyology was thrilled to accept a recent invitation to participate in a podcast interview with Cate Bakos. The incumbent president of REBAA and a very experienced buyer’s agent herself, Cate is an industry friend of the Propertyology team and a true leader within Australian real estate.
What we particularly liked about this podcast appearance is the great deal of thought which Cate gave to the questions that she asked Propertyology’s Simon Pressley. Cate’s foresight set the platform for an intriguing discussion about some great topics. We hope that you enjoy this 2-part podcast series
Propertyology are national buyer’s agents and Australia’s premier property market analyst. Every capital city and every non-capital city, Propertyology analyse fundamentals in every market, every day. We use this valuable research to help everyday Aussies to invest in strategically-chosen locations (literally) all over Australia. Like to know more? Contact us here.