Propertyology has really enjoyed working with Brisbane based client Paul whom we assisted in purchasing this property for in the last couple of weeks. Paul first contacted us early last year. As with everyone, life got busy and due to change in circumstances Paul needed to delay the purchase of his next property. To his credit though, Paul given his motivation and attitude towards the importance of investing, contacted us again earlier this year and is now the proud owner of this investment property.
Just like a healthy ‘balanced’ diet, astute investors understand that having basic, low maintenance, “no frills” properties such as this, is important in a growing property portfolio.
- Is located in an exciting non-capital city location which services a region with a population of approximately 110,000
- Is less than 4 km from the centre of the CBD
- Is a large, well presented, 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom home
- Includes a presentable kitchen with open plan living and dining areas
- Separate living/rumpus room (perfect kids retreat!)
- Recently updated main bathroom
- Good size bedrooms with built in wardrobes for storage
- Rent independently appraised at $310 – $330pw
There are now more than 9.6 million properties in Australia. The best investment opportunities are very rarely in your own home town.
By engaging a team of skilled professionals, Paul is now the beneficiary of an investment property with great fundamentals, in a location with an exciting outlook and one which he wouldn’t otherwise have considered. By taking the necessary steps, Paul is on the way to being part of the 4% of Australians not reliant on the Government funded pension by the time he turns 65.
Congratulations again Paul! We look forward to working with you again very soon.